HARBER IP s.r.o. is a successor of the Patent Department of INVENTIA s.r.o., which enjoyed an outstanding professional reputation in the IP field for nearly 25 years. Our team and our vision are built on the foundations and values promoted by INVENTIA s.r.o.
Quality and fair play are always our priority, in calm as well as stormy IP seas.
We never wear blinders – our aim is to be a partner who understands the client´s IP in a broader context of his activities.
We take our job personally, we personalize our work to meet our client´s needs and demands, and their cases are handled by one team on a long term basis. We are a dynamic, creative team, searching for innovation, broadening our knowledge and experience, we are not satisfied with average performance.
We are members of organizations and associations of professionals in the field of IP:
- Chamber of Patent Attorneys of the Czech Republic
- Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office
- Licensing Executives Society International (LESI)
- European Communities Trademark Aassociation (ECTA)
- Association Internationale pour la Protection de la Propriété Intellectuelle (AIPPI)
We are qualified to represent clients before the following authorities:
- Industrial Property Office of the Czech Republic
- European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO)
- European Patent Office (EPO)
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) in trademark matters and industrial design matters
- WIPO and Offices Acting as International Authorities in the Proceedings established by Patent Cooperation Treaty (International Patent Application System)
We are proud of having received the following awards:
IAM Patent 1000: The World’s Leading Patent Professionals in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 – Kateřina Hartvichová repeatedly cited as leading patent professional in the Czech RepublicIAM Patent 1000 ed. 2020: „HARBER IP founder Kateřina Hartvichová „is the first point of call for chemical or pharmaceutical patents. She is extremely bright and super-friendly too”. The former scientist at the Institute of Chemical Process Fundamentals leaves no stone unturned to ensure that key patents are protected.“
WTR 1000: The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals in 2020 and 2021, Ingrid Beránková Ambruzová was cited as a recommended expert in trademarks and licensing in the Czech RepublicWTR 1000 ed. 2020: „New to the WTR 1000 this year, Ingrid Beránková Ambruzová “is a force to be reckoned with in licensing scenarios. She is super dynamic and clients love her.” The trademark and design attorney plies her trade out of HARBER IP.“
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN OUR SERVICES?